The Life Of A Warrior Cat
Welcome to TWL!! We are excited to see that you have had the chance to check out our site! We are a cat clan site based off of 4 clans and are very strong at the moment. If you have any questions you may post at forum help and we will answer as soon as possible! We wouldnt mind if you would like to affiliate either! Smile -Staff
Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!? Banner11
Welcome to TWL!! We are excited to see that you have had the chance to check out our site! We are a cat clan site based off of 4 clans and are very strong at the moment. If you have any questions you may post at forum help and we will answer as soon as possible! We wouldnt mind if you would like to affiliate either! Smile -Staff
Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!? Banner11
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Clan Will you choose?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
New Site: http://thewarriorlifev2.forumotion.com/
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Clan News
We are still settling into our clan areas and looking for new members for them. We also are waiting for medicine cats, so the leaders may make their way through the territories to reach the moonpool. The territories are still developing also.
---------------------------------
NewLeaf is in the air.

Latest topics
» Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!?
Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 9:14 pm by EagleStar

» Voting Code
Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!? EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 9:12 pm by EagleStar

» Live-the-WorldWide
Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!? EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 1:12 am by Guest

» ❄ Temperatures Collide ☀
Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 8:26 pm by Guest

» Birth of the Warrior
Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!? EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 11:59 pm by Guest

» teeth lost, hearts won
Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 2:39 pm by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!? EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:05 am by Guest

» Shadows on the Island 2.0
Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!? EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 4:07 am by Guest

» MOON HEALING ESCALATION! an animanga sailor moon roleplay
Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!? EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 10:03 pm by Guest

MotM
Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!? Busshy11
Time And Clock
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates

Risking It All

Land Of The Wolf     

TFS

White Wolf Mountain

Word Counter
Text Length: 0

Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!?

Go down 
2 posters

What to do?!
Stay the same, ill be active!
Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!? Vote_lcap18%Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Create a v2, itll be fun!
Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!? Vote_lcap0%Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Redo the whole site on cats and another animal!
Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!? Vote_lcap9%Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Do another site with anything but cats!
Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!? Vote_lcap9%Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Join your other site about pets!
Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!? Vote_lcap0%Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I think ill join pet questions and stay on here to as a cat site
 0% [ 0 ]
Ill join pq but we should make a totally different site
 0% [ 0 ]
It should stay the same and ill help out!
Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!? Vote_lcap36%Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!? Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Change the whole thing and i will help out!
Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!? Vote_lcap18%Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
hmm... ill help in anyway i can with the new site weither the same or a totally new one!!! :D
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
EagleStar
Leader
Leader
EagleStar

Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!? Empty
PostSubject: Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!?   Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!? EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 8:58 pm

Would you like to make twlv2 on here? or just redo the whole site and create it about something? or cats and something? if you have a suggestion on other animals, what other ones? the pet site is just called petquestions were we help pet owners and if you dont know the answer try looking it up! you can ever rp anything you want there ^^

petquestions.proboards.com/
Back to top Go down
https://thewarriorlife.forumotion.com
Willowstar
Leader
Leader
Willowstar

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!?   Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:39 pm

I really kinda like this site how it is, I made it work better for my computer, so I'll be active if needed. But if you choose otherwise I can help however I can.
Back to top Go down
LeEaglestar

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!?   Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!? EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 8:00 pm

(i didnt feel like logging in xD)

Alright well..i do feel like others like this site yet another would be better than forumotion D:

http://contaminatedpaws.jcink.net/index.php?

You may be an admin or mod there if you would like willow :3
Back to top Go down
EagleStar
Leader
Leader
EagleStar

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!?   Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 7:50 pm

Everyone else may join also ^^
Back to top Go down
EagleStar
Leader
Leader
EagleStar

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!?   Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 9:14 pm

Alright so i see you guys had the most posts for help me out but you did not do as you have said, so i have created a twlv2! Please keep a check up and ill add it to the announcements soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!?   Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who would like to make thewarriorlifev2!?
Page 1 of 1